Mechanical Design Engineer
Seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to support the Department of Defense in an on-site in a fast paced, dynamic environment with experience in mechanical design and manufacturing processes. This position will require a 4 month training period in Huntsville, AL with permanent duties to follow in Corpus Christi, TX.
Duties may include:
● Perform 3D scanning, laser scanning, and other optical metrology methods on customer hardware.
● Performing full surface inspections utilizing 3D inspection software and GD&T best practices.
● Developing 3D models based on design intent and customer requirements.
● Reviewing and evaluating proposals from manufacturing contractors
● Organizing, leading, and attending meetings on product development
● Analyze product development requirements and provide technical expertise
● Approximately 10% travel is expected
● Active Secret security clearance with the ability to maintain.
● BS in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
● 1-3 years relevant experience in engineering, manufacturing, and product development
● 1-3 years experience in CAD and generating 2D/3D technical drawings.
● Experience with industrial/systems engineering in manufacturing
● Experience with Lean / Six Sigma principles, Certification preferable
● CNC Programming, G-Code experience a plus
● Familiarity with Defense Acquisitions policies and procedures
● ReLogic is an EEO/Vets/Disabilities